To AZ

Dear AZ,

A day has passed by since we part, and I still miss you just like those days. I wish we could talk and spend our times like how we used to be. I wish I could feel better day by day. It just seems like I feel worse instead.

Im glad you've found my replacement just how you deserved it. Until today, I still cant believe you opened your heart for someone else.

Im sorry that I left you first, sebab I feel so restricted. I was wrong in everything I do. From A to Z. So I decided to leave from this environment. I just needed some air. Honestly I did not expect it would turned out to be like this. It was all my fault to let you move on. Im sorry again. Just so you know qif, I will never leave you because you have nothing. I left because the relationship was suffocated.

One day, I woke up and realized that YOU ARE MY HOMIE AND I NEED THAT SHIT!!!! I realized that I cant leave without you cause all these while we did everything together and grow together. Haih.

But everything is too late now...

Comments

Popular Posts